Change the legend of DBChart

2005-05-20 10:33:54 PM
cppbuilder24
Hi,
I use DBChart to display some data (2 series) .
However, I need to change the text in the legend at run time (ButtonClick).
Does anyone know the syntax....I tried many things but none of them worked
thanks
Freddy

Re:Change the legend of DBChart

Since the legend displays the series titles / values or so, you could change
the series' titles / values,
or perhaps you want to do something else?
Analian

Re:Change the legend of DBChart

I am still struggeling to find teh syntax to change the series name.
Can you please help
Thanks
Freddy
"Analian" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Since the legend displays the series titles / values or so, you could change
the series' titles / values,
or perhaps you want to do something else?

Analian

{smallsort}

Re:Change the legend of DBChart

// if you have