rcpkg50.bpi

2005-06-09 12:54:12 PM
cppbuilder94
Hi all,
I'd like to build a project using TCppWebBrowser-component. Ok, I added it
to a new Form and tried to compile and I get the message, I'd need the file
'rcpkg50.bpi' why? Where to get it?
Thank you!

Re:rcpkg50.bpi

"Ron Eggler @ work" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'd need the file 'rcpkg50.bpi' why?
I guess you've customized your default BCB project, and/or you have
installed a third party component package
Follow these simple steps.
1) close BCB
2) delete all the .~bpr files in your project foler
3) open your project file (.bpr) in Notepad.
4) remove all the references to the file that is missing.

Re:rcpkg50.bpi

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>I'd need the file 'rcpkg50.bpi' why?

I guess you've customized your default BCB project, and/or you have
installed a third party component package
Follow these simple steps.
1) close BCB
2) delete all the .~bpr files in your project foler
3) open your project file (.bpr) in Notepad.
4) remove all the references to the file that is missing.
A better approach is to use the IDE directly because the IDE
reassigns the project options to the next project and he'd
just have to do it over again.
Click Project | Options and select the Packages Tab. At the
bottom of the Tab is an area labeled 'Runtime packages' and
in that area is an edit box. Find and remove all offending
entries in there instead.
Ron should also note that he may have a dangling #include or
a #pragma link somewhere that will cause further problems.
~ JD

{smallsort}