Re: Project Manager - bug?

2003-08-08 11:08:13 PM
cppbuilder114
"Robert Hoover" <not.a.real.address@anywhere...sorry>wrote in message
Almost every time that I click on a file in my project manager, the
scrollbar runs back to the top and I end up openning the wrong file. For
reference, I have twice as many files as the window has room for, so when I
need a file in the bottom half, I nearly always get the wrong one. Is this a
bug in BCB6?
Yes. And you are just one in a group of many many people who've complained about
this :(
sm

Re:Re: Project Manager - bug?

"Robert Hoover" <not.a.real.address@anywhere...sorry>wrote in message
Almost every time that I click on a file in my project manager, the
scrollbar runs back to the top and I end up openning the wrong file. For
reference, I have twice as many files as the window has room for, so when
need a file in the bottom half, I nearly always get the wrong one. Is this
bug in BCB6?

The infamous "scroll-back" bug. I curse it daily.
Regards,
Bruce

Re:Re: Project Manager - bug?

Robert Hoover,
Is this a bug in BCB6?

Known and reported on QC.
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Project Manager - bug?

Almost every time that I click on a file in my project manager, the
scrollbar runs back to the top
Is this a bug in BCB6?
Yes. It exists since BCB5.
Harald

Re:Re: Project Manager - bug?

"Harald Plontke" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>Almost every time that I click on a file in my project manager, the
>scrollbar runs back to the top
>Is this a bug in BCB6?

Yes. It exists since BCB5.
Yep. Just one more instance of Borland's inability to fix bugs across
product versions, and proof that they do not use their own tools.
- Dennis