LME1657 Fatal error - BCB5

2008-06-27 11:48:37 AM
cppbuilder20
I am getting a fatal error when compiling my application statically.
Compiling with runtime packages is ok.
I've checked all runtimes and their dependancies are up to date. These same
dependancies are being used by other applications without any problem.
I cannot find any solution and am wondering if anyone here has resolved this
one before.
Malcolm

Re:LME1657 Fatal error - BCB5

I re-created the project file - all resolved. No idea why.
Mal
"Malcolm Smith" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I am getting a fatal error when compiling my application statically.
Compiling with runtime packages is ok.

I've checked all runtimes and their dependancies are up to date. These
same dependancies are being used by other applications without any
problem.

I cannot find any solution and am wondering if anyone here has resolved
this one before.

Malcolm

Re:LME1657 Fatal error - BCB5

I have had problems like this with BDS2007 in the past and also re-created
the project file to get rid of the linker errors.
I also make sure to turn off the "Enable PCH with external type files" in
the Project Options at the BDS2007 level to keep the IDE from disappearing
or{*word*154} when debugging.
Larry.

{smallsort}