Windows Registry

2003-07-10 03:39:35 AM
cppbuilder109
I am writing some strings to windows registry. When I run my
application on US version of NT the registy entry does not have
quotation "" around the string, but when I run it on German version of
NT the strings in the registry have quation marks around them.
Does anybody know why the German version of NT puts quation marks
around strings in the registry?
Thank you

Re:Windows Registry

How can I do to access the Windows Registry??
using:
* Windows XP
* borland c 5.5
I have to check if any program are installed, sample:
To check if DELPHI are installed I want find the key Delphi.

Re:Windows Registry

Braga wrote:
How can I do to access the Windows Registry??
using:
* Windows XP
* borland c 5.5
I have to check if any program are installed, sample:
To check if DELPHI are installed I want find the key Delphi.

Hello,
You can use the WinAPI functions
RegOpenKeyEx() and RegQueryValueEx().
For information about how to use them, look in
the MSDN library:
msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp
--
Jogy