Senior C++ Builder Position in Apple Valley CA, Salary Increased

2006-10-12 01:48:21 PM
cppbuilder80
We are still looking for an experienced C++Builder (or Delphi) developer
for full-time, on-site, work in Apple Valley, CA.
You will be working in a small office of eight employees writing
software for the US Army Corp of Engineers and their civilian
contractors to help manage projects around the world from the Middle
East, to the Far East, and right here at home in the US.
Tired of stop and go commuting, outrageous property values, crowded
cities and polluted LA skies? Apple Valley is a small community just
east of Victorville in southern CA. Apple Valley is situated at about
3,000 feet elevation, has lots of open space, and a 2005 median house
value of $272,000. We have blue skies almost year around and yet we are
less than an hour away from many local ski resorts and less than three
hours from Las Vegas.
Required skills are:
C++ (solid Delphi experience acceptable)
VCL
Good people skills (part of the job will be tech support)
Basic SQL syntax such as SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.
Nice to have skills are:
Delphi
Oracle
Firebird
C#/ASP.NET
DOA Components
FIBPlus Components
InfoPower Components
Your time will be spent as follows:
C++ Development - 80%
Technical Support - 10%
SQL Development - 10%
Legal Stuff:
Salary starting at $85,000
Successful candidate will have to pass a background investigation.
No H1B sponsorship.
No relocation benefits.
Please send your resume to:
kenneth.p.avila @ usace.army.mil
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Looking forward to
receiving your resume.