CBuilder 6 Interprise Install CD factory defect, 3 weeks to replace!!!

2004-06-28 04:09:24 PM
cppbuilder109
Hi,
I'm in South Africa Johanesburg, Sandton area.
I bought CPPBuilder 6 Enterpise upgrade a 2 weeks from local disctributor
"WORKGROUP"
and tried to install it a week ago. I had error reading some file on disc 1,
and still got the problem
after trying to install from different machines. I called the dealer who
called Borland South Africa, and they
sad they need to return the package which will be sent to Netherlands and
the
AFTER 3 WEEK FROM SENDING THE PACKAGE WE MIGHT GET THE NEW
CD.
I mean really, is there A BETTER WAY(FASTER) for getting a new CD than
having to do all this.
Sound like the 80s in this AGE and from an IT company like Borland.
I just need a NEW CD, even if it's a CD image that usues by CD-KEY.
Remember the slogan "On time and within budget!", so as u can imagine the
impact of this to my projects.
It is faster to get the TRIAL which u don't pay for it; than to get the CD u
paid for replace which came
defect from the box.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
+27 11 324 3609

Re:CBuilder 6 Interprise Install CD factory defect, 3 weeks to replace!!!

Please post your message in the install group where Borland people
have an official presence. borland.public.install.cppbuilder
. Ed
Alfred wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Re:CBuilder 6 Interprise Install CD factory defect, 3 weeks to replace!!!

I think you are lucky!.. Because you now have a chance to use another
compiler.
Forget about the BCB which Borland seems to abondaned. Use another
compiler..