BC++ 4.0 Tlib under windows 2000

2004-07-28 09:26:30 AM
cppbuilder91
Hi all,
I've got a DOS application that is built with Borland C++ 4.0. I'm now
making a version of it to run in a DOS shell. Does TLIB work in a command
line box with Windows 2000? It's throwing up an exception upon invocation.
Just wondering,
john

Re:BC++ 4.0 Tlib under windows 2000

Justy a guess but try this:
- Find tlib.exe in Windows Explorer and right clic on it
- In the popup window that appears select Properties
- Click the Compatibility tab
- Set compatiblity to Win95
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...