CMD output

2004-07-22 10:38:52 PM
cppbuilder82
Hi guys,
I wrote a little program in BC++Builder and all it has to do is return some
characters to CMD.exe when it is launched from CMD.exe.
(Eventually I was planning to compile it as a DLL and call it from within a
Labview appliation I am writing to echo error messages to CMD.EXE when the
labview app is called from CMD.exe)
I thought a simple printf would do the job but the output apparently is not
directed to CMD.exe. The Borland Builder help file states that for Win32GUI
applications stdout should be re-directed but I do not have a clue how to do
that.
Could somebody please explain that, or give me direction to look in.
Thanks in advance,
Rein

Re:CMD output

Ok sorry, I see I have posted this properbly to the wrong newsgroup since I
am using Builder. I will try to post is in the proper group.
Answers are still welcome though ;-)
Greetz,
Rein
"Nucleus" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht