Lost C++Builder V5 Professional installation disk

2005-10-18 11:39:16 PM
cppbuilder68
Hi all,
I have a registered version of C++Builder V5 Professional. Can anyone put a
copy of the installation disk up on an FTP site so that I can reinstall it
on my system?
Many thanks,
Bob Armington

Re:Lost C++Builder V5 Professional installation disk

No (legal) person is going to do this.
However, if you contact Borland I think you may find that they
will be able to get you something.
HTH pete

Robert Armington wrote:
I have a registered version of C++Builder V5 Professional. Can anyone put
a copy of the installation disk up on an FTP site so that I can reinstall
it on my system?
If you're registered, you may be able to contact your local Borland office
and get a replacement. What you're asking for is not legal.
--
-Brion

{smallsort}

Re:Lost C++Builder V5 Professional installation disk

Thanks for your response.
Funny, I just called Borland customer support and asked for help. Bottom
line is that my registration info is too old requiring a special request to
query the archives)and the download is no longer available. So they
suggested I request a copy here (no kidding). I'm not asking for
registration numbers. I only need an image of the CD. I already have the app
on my PC but some of the files DLLs? are missing so I need to do a reinstall
which doesn't require registration keys.
Bob
"Brion L. Webster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Robert Armington wrote:

>I have a registered version of C++Builder V5 Professional. Can anyone put
>a copy of the installation disk up on an FTP site so that I can reinstall
>it on my system?

If you're registered, you may be able to contact your local Borland office
and get a replacement. What you're asking for is not legal.

--

-Brion

Re:Lost C++Builder V5 Professional installation disk

Robert,
I can help you with this. I've sent you a private e-mail with the required
procedure. Please follow up with me via private e-mail.