project needed

2006-01-14 08:31:22 AM
cppbuilder100
Hello All,
I've reached a snag in the development of Twine. I now have my dual-core,
and I don't have projects big enough.
I need a project that contains approximately 300 units, however more would
be better. If anyone was interested in giving me one for this purpose,
please either reply to this post, or if you'd prefer, email me at contact at
jomitech dot com
Jonathan

Re:project needed

Hi Jonathan,
Hello All,

I've reached a snag in the development of Twine. I now have my dual-core,
and I don't have projects big enough.

Compile the ACE/TAO stuff. It is really big enough!
Bye, Oliver

Re:project needed

Jonathan Benedicto wrote:
I've reached a snag in the development of Twine. I now have my
dual-core, and I don't have projects big enough.
xml.apache.org/
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

{smallsort}

Re:project needed

Oliver Rutsch wrote:
Compile the ACE/TAO stuff. It is really big enough!
Thank you very much. I'll look that up.
Jonathan

Re:project needed

Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
xml.apache.org/
I'm looking that up too, thank you very much.
Jonathan