Re: Strange days for C++...

2006-10-13 12:19:31 AM
cppbuilder40
At 15:52:19, 12.10.2006, Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB) wrote:
>>( the Intel compiler is only free on Linux)
>
>What happened to GCC?

Could you clairify your concern? The Gnu Compiler Collection (GCC)
includes the Gnu C++ compiler (g++), but if we're only talking about
C++, then the other languages it also offers are just distraction.
I think Hendrik misunderstood "the Intel compiler is only free on Linux"
for something like "the Intel compiler is the only free one on Linux",
hence his question.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.de/
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a

Re:Re: Strange days for C++...

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
At 15:52:19, 12.10.2006, Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB) wrote:

>>>( the Intel compiler is only free on Linux)
>>
>>What happened to GCC?
>
>Could you clairify your concern? The Gnu Compiler Collection (GCC)
>includes the Gnu C++ compiler (g++), but if we're only talking about
>C++, then the other languages it also offers are just distraction.

I think Hendrik misunderstood "the Intel compiler is only free on Linux"
for something like "the Intel compiler is the only free one on Linux",
hence his question.
You're right, of course. I read a "the" where there
was none. I'm sorry for the confusion I caused.
Schobi
--
XXXX@XXXXX.COM is never read
I'm Schobi at suespammers dot org