Debugging a package

2004-07-28 08:08:14 PM
cppbuilder107
How is it possible to debug a component (or a package) from an application???
I can only debug the component from the application in the same project group...I'd like to launch an external application and debug my package....
TIA.

Re:Debugging a package

"Matrix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'd like to launch an external application and debug my package....
Open the package in the IDE. From the menu select 'Run|Attach to Process...'.
Select the process which you'd like to debug. The process will break in the
de{*word*81}. Set up your breakpoints and run the process to start debugging.
Ralph

Re:Debugging a package

news:4107972e$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I'd like to launch an external application and debug my package....

Open the package in the IDE. From the menu select 'Run|Attach to Process...'.
Select the process which you'd like to debug. The process will break in the
de{*word*81}. Set up your breakpoints and run the process to start debugging.

Ralph
Thanks a lot!!!!

{smallsort}