Splash Screen logon In C++Builder5

Hi friend's!How i make one splash screen logon in C++Builder5?I make this in
Delphi5 and this work fine.I believe that i make this in very similar way
using C++Builder 5.In my application, the first form wich appear is one
logon form wich contain one entry to user input the password.Well, in
OnClick event this form exist one code wich verify if the passord is
correct; if this correct then this form is destry and one second form
'Splash Screen' appear to load my database.If the user input wrong password,
the program send one warnning for user and setfocus in the edit box of
password, if user cancel the verification of the password, the program is
finish with Application->Terminate() method.Any idea is good welcome.
Thank's for help.

--
Alexandre Csar Reis Trs
Infohab Team a...@infohab.org.br

Re:Splash Screen logon In C++Builder5

    You should load your spash screen after you close that screen... for
example, check the result value of ShowModal (I supposse you're using that
method to load the login/password form), and if it is, for example, mrOk,
then you load your spash screen, and do the other stuff.

    If you process the OnClick in one button, you can set, in that button,
ModalResult = mrOk;
    So your form closes, and you return mrOk. Obviusly, this must be done if
the password and login was correct.

    HTH

    Rodrigo Gmez

"Alexandre C.R. Trs" <a...@infohab.org.br> escribi en el mensaje

> Hi friend's!How i make one splash screen logon in C++Builder5?I make this
in
> Delphi5 and this work fine.I believe that i make this in very similar way
> using C++Builder 5.In my application, the first form wich appear is one
> logon form wich contain one entry to user input the password.Well, in
> OnClick event this form exist one code wich verify if the passord is
> correct; if this correct then this form is destry and one second form
> 'Splash Screen' appear to load my database.If the user input wrong
password,
> the program send one warnning for user and setfocus in the edit box of
> password, if user cancel the verification of the password, the program is
> finish with Application->Terminate() method.Any idea is good welcome.
> Thank's for help.

> --
> Alexandre Csar Reis Trs
> Infohab Team a...@infohab.org.br