Details: bcb 5 Install Issues on WinXP professional

2005-03-20 09:36:12 AM
cppbuilder28
"Ray" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Hi all,

When I attempt to install local interbase on winWXP pro platform I get the following error:

"The procedure entry point SetupDiGetClassDevsExW could not be located in the dynamic link library SETUPAPI.dll"

Any ideas? Please help.

Thank you,
-Ray

My main aim is to install the optional component interclient on my machine for jdbc work. When I don't get the error: "The procedure entry point SetupDiGetClassDevsExW could not be located in the dynamic link library SETUPAPI.dll", I still can't see interserver which I need to connect. I am logged in as a system administrator. I just upgraded from winME to winXP, please any ideas would be of great help.
Thanks,
-Ray