Component for Crypting

2003-06-26 03:29:37 PM
cppbuilder53
Hi All.
How can i do to crypt a TMemoryStream?
There is a VCL component for this with a very hard algorithm?
Thanx

Re:Component for Crypting

Depends on what you want to achieve.
www.mjfreelancing.com/mjfsecurity.htm
is a comprehensive security suite with many other features.
--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing- www.mjfreelancing.com
"Marcello Scala" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi All.
How can i do to crypt a TMemoryStream?
There is a VCL component for this with a very hard algorithm?

Thanx

Re:Component for Crypting

I want crypt a TMemoryStream.
I want a component C++ Builder Native, Freeware.
Thanx for your reply

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi All.
>How can i do to crypt a TMemoryStream?
>There is a VCL component for this with a very hard algorithm?
>
>Thanx

{smallsort}

Re:Component for Crypting

You'll need to look at one of the many Delphi archives and use within BCB.
My stuff can encrypt a TMemoryStream but unfortunately I don't have a free
version.
How strong do you require the encryption ?
What algorithm do you need to use (any?), tell us more information so you
can be pointed to the best location.
"Marcello Scala" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I want crypt a TMemoryStream.
I want a component C++ Builder Native, Freeware.

Thanx for your reply

"Malcolm Smith" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Depends on what you want to achieve.
>
>www.mjfreelancing.com/mjfsecurity.htm
>
>is a comprehensive security suite with many other features.
>
>--
>Malcolm Smith
>MJ Freelancing- www.mjfreelancing.com
>Software Protection for C++Builder
>Borland Technology Partner
>

>"Marcello Scala" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>>Hi All.
>>How can i do to crypt a TMemoryStream?
>>There is a VCL component for this with a very hard algorithm?
>>
>>Thanx

Re:Component for Crypting

Marcello Scala wrote:
Unfortunately for me the PGP is good but is not royalty free and i can do
I can find something with a freeware license (GNU)?
GnuPG can do PGP encryption and is Open Source licensed, and can be used by
a commercial program:
www.gnupg.org/
Lars.
--
Dybdahl Engineering
dybdahl.dk/

Re:Component for Crypting

Thanx for your courtesy.
"Lars B. Dybdahl" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
Marcello Scala wrote:
>Unfortunately for me the PGP is good but is not royalty free and i can
do
>I can find something with a freeware license (GNU)?

GnuPG can do PGP encryption and is Open Source licensed, and can be used
by
a commercial program:

www.gnupg.org/

Lars.

--
Dybdahl Engineering
dybdahl.dk/

Re:Component for Crypting

Where can i find an example for C++ Builder 6?