Re: MsgCommunicator v.1.40: Secure Instant Messenger SDK

2005-02-10 05:24:50 AM
cppbuilder36
This does look interesting. I downloaded the D2005 version of the trial
but it seems that the installer might be corrupted as I cannot get through
the initial splash screen.
Edwin
"Ella Perelman [AidAim Software]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
AidAim Software is proud to announce a new version of MsgCommunicator,
an SDK for creation of a custom secure instant messenger.
An evaluation version is freely available to download here:
www.aidaim.com/products/download.php

Best regards,
Ella Perelman
AidAim Software LLC

www.aidaim.com

Networking, database, data compression and encryption components
for software developers.

Re:Re: MsgCommunicator v.1.40: Secure Instant Messenger SDK

"Edwin Lau" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
This does look interesting. I downloaded the D2005 version of the trial
but it seems that the installer might be corrupted as I cannot get through
the initial splash screen.

Edwin
Anyone else facing the issue too ? or it is just my machine ?
I emailed AidAim support but did not get a response as yet.Its been almost
two days now.
Edwin

Re:Re: MsgCommunicator v.1.40: Secure Instant Messenger SDK

Dear Edwin,
Sorry, but we have not received any e-mail from you. I have informed our Support
Team, XXXX@XXXXX.COM . They'll answer you for the closest hours.
Best regards,
Ella Perelman
AidAim Software LLC
www.aidaim.com
Database, networking, data compression and encryption
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>This does look interesting. I downloaded the D2005 version of the trial
>but it seems that the installer might be corrupted as I cannot get through
>the initial splash screen.
>
>Edwin

Anyone else facing the issue too ? or it is just my machine ?

I emailed AidAim support but did not get a response as yet.Its been almost
two days now.

Edwin

{smallsort}

Re:Re: MsgCommunicator v.1.40: Secure Instant Messenger SDK

Dear Ella,
I've sent again. But in any case, my problem is that I downloaded and tried
to unpack
the D2005 version of MsgCommunicator Zip file. That unpacking went fine.
Then
I tried to run the install.exe . It ran for a while then came back with the
following error
'Not all setup files are unpacked. Setup Aborted'.
The file size matches what is provided below. Do you have
a solution for that ?
It did say one of the solution was to run install.exe as install.exe \x
which I did but
same error.