[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

2006-05-26 01:53:54 AM
cppbuilder6
New MultiProfile 1.0.9.27 is available now (with minor bug fixes).
Download:
devrace.com/en/multiprofile/download/index.php
What's MultiProfile?
MultiProfile is a tool enabling to launch Delphi, C++ Builder and C# Builder
with different IDE settings for each project of yours. MultiProfile is a
simple and very useful development tool. Many programmers usually need
different IDE settings for separate projects. In Delphi or C++ Builder they
may need separate settings for Library Path or those of the de{*word*81}
especially in case when they use different versions of the same components
in various projects. MultiProfile quickly and easily solves this problem
enabling to launch development tools with defined IDE settings for each
project or group of projects.
The current MultiProfile version supports Borland Delphi 2-7 , Delphi
2005-2006 , C++ Builder 3-6 , and C# Builder. It also helps developers to
add support of other programmes. For more details please check
www.devrace.com/en/multiprofile/
Marina Novikova

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

me too!
"Andrew Sowerby" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Marina Novikova wrote:
>New MultiProfile 1.0.9.27 is available now (with minor bug fixes).
>Download:
>devrace.com/en/multiprofile/download/index.php
>
>What's MultiProfile?

Can't get there. I get '502 Bad Gateway'.

"Andrew Sowerby" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>New MultiProfile 1.0.9.27 is available now (with minor bug fixes).
Can't get there. I get '502 Bad Gateway'.
Try once again. It's a little problem on a hosting - the administrator has
already solved it :-)
Best regards,
Andrew Holubovski
DelphiPlus Team
www.delphiplus.org

{smallsort}

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Marina Novikova wrote:
New MultiProfile 1.0.9.27 is available now (with minor bug fixes).
Download:
devrace.com/en/multiprofile/download/index.php

What's MultiProfile?
Can't get there. I get '502 Bad Gateway'.

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Marina Novikova wrote:
New MultiProfile 1.0.9.27 is available now (with minor bug fixes).
Download:
devrace.com/en/multiprofile/download/index.php

What's MultiProfile?
Downloaded it, but it doesn't run on my XP Home SP2 machine.
Uninstalled, re-installed several times, re-downloaded but nothing
works - shouldn't there be a GUI?. Have to register to report problem,
but I'm not sure I can be bothered. Anyone else run it ok?

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Andrew Sowerby wrote:
Downloaded it, but it doesn't run on my XP Home SP2 machine.
Uninstalled, re-installed several times, re-downloaded but nothing
works - shouldn't there be a GUI?. Have to register to report problem,
but I'm not sure I can be bothered. Anyone else run it ok?
Ah...I see the icon on the system tray, right-clicking on it displays the
GUI on my Desktop!

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

Dear De,
26 May 2006 ?, 12:31:30, you wrote:
me too!
We have updated OS on our server. Now it works fine.
--
Sincerely yours,
Serg

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

Dear Andrew,
26 May 2006 ?, 16:03:19, you wrote:
Ah...I see the icon on the system tray, right-clicking on it displays the
GUI on my Desktop!
Yes, MultiProfile stays in the System Tray just because you use it only when you start your IDE, so we think users do not want to see it on their desktop all time :)
Could you tell me, please, how is your experience with MultiProfile now? Is it useful for you?
--
Sincerely yours,
Serg
FIBPlus - advanced native Delphi/BCB/Kylix
components for direct access to InterBase
and Firebird!
__________________________________
e-mail: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
url : www.devrace.com/, www.fibplus.com/

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

Serg,
| Yes, MultiProfile stays in the System Tray just because you use it
| only when you start your IDE, so we think users do not want to see it
| on their desktop all time :)
Well, some user, like myself, don't want things{*word*154} around in the
System Tray. That's what the desktop is for. The system tray is, for
me, ONLY for actively running programs.
05/26/2006 08:15:17
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

Dear Q,
26 May 2006 ?, 19:17:00, you wrote:
Well, some user, like myself, don't want things{*word*154} around in the
System Tray. That's what the desktop is for. The system tray is, for
me, ONLY for actively running programs.
You can uncheck the options "Start minimized" and "Minimize to the system tray on IDE start".
--

Q Correll wrote:
Well, some user, like myself, don't want things{*word*154} around in the
System Tray. That's what the desktop is for. The system tray is, for
me, ONLY for actively running programs.
I have to agree. I like to keep as few programs as posible running on
my machine at any time. In fact, I normally stop the server service as
well as a precaution as I never have any shares open.
Cheers
Dean

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

Serg,
| You can uncheck the options "Start minimized" and "Minimize to the
| system tray on IDE start".
That's cool! Thanks!
05/26/2006 15:46:53
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

Dean,
| I have to agree.
I see where Serg says MultiProfile can be set for our "normal" mode of
operation.
05/26/2006 15:48:03
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Devrace MultiProfile 1.0.9.27

HI!
I see where Serg says MultiProfile can be set for our "normal" mode of
operation.
That's right :)
Marina Novikova
Marketing Manager
Devrace - software for developers!
__________________________________
www.athlant.com/, ww.sqlhammer.com

In article <4476f49e$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Serg Vostrikov wrote:
Yes, MultiProfile stays in the System Tray just because you use it only when you start your IDE, so we think users do not want to see it on their desktop all time :)

Could you tell me, please, how is your experience with MultiProfile now? Is it useful for you?
Hi Serg,
Well, I wasted a lot of time because of the initial systray setting! It would be better IMO to startsssssddddddddd
start in the desktop after the 1st installation - or tell people in the installation program
that it starts in the systray.
The program seems to do what is required. However, I already have a program which
performs essentially the same functions as far as I can see, so I'm not sure whether or not
I'll purchase.
Andrew