ANN: nrComm Lib v7.04

2007-01-15 09:51:09 PM
cppbuilder19
Dear Programmers
DeepSoftware is announcing the new nrComm Lib v 7.04
www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/nrcomm.zip
nrComm Lib
nrComm Lib provides some tools for performing serial communications
tasks for Delphi/CBuilder development. nrComm Lib contents comprehensive
set of serial communications components with the following features:
?serial port (comport, RS232) management (open, configure, close, I/O
etc.)
?Bluetooth support
?GSM support (sms send/receive/notify, phonebook manage)
?TAPI (Telephony API) component for access to TAPI devices
?Zmodem file transfer protocol
×Voice TAPI devices support with wide sound redirection functions.
Now very easy to redirect sound from voice modem to standard sound speakers
or from microphone to modem.
×Speech API support. Text-To-Speech component with sound output to voice
modem.
×built in simple Terminal support for standard Delphi TCustomEdit components
×ANSI/VT100 terminal control.
?LPT port access.
×input/output properties and methods, TEventList for the on-fly byte
sequence monitoring
?ready solution for BarCode scanners - TnrBarCodeScan component
?USB devices enumeration.
×events for received data, matched received data, line errors, modem status
×wide range of built-in functions for flexible data processing
×support Delphi 3-7/2005/2006, C++Builder 3-6
×full context help
×simple installation program
?.. and more
More information you can find at nrComm Lib home page:
www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/
Thanks.
Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com

Re:ANN: nrComm Lib v7.04

Roman Novgorodov wrote:
[...]

Roman
I sent you private email many time without have reply from your part, last time was 26/11/2006. I bought licence with version 6.63 but unfortonately I can't use it because nrCommLib don't recognize TAPI Voice Professi{*word*7}boards like Diaalogic or CallURL.
Is this problem solved with the latest version of nrCommLib?
Regards
Rocco Neri