ANN: TAdvStringGrid v2.6 release

We're pleased to announce the new TAdvStringGrid v2.6 is available now at
www.tmssoftware.com.
TAdvStringGrid is a feature-rich grid for Delphi & C++Builder. Details about
its extensive feature list can be found at
www.tmssoftware.com/advgrid2.htm
The main new feature is the native Excel 97,2000,XP file read and write
support through the new included component TAdvGridExcelIO. TAdvGridExcelIO
shares the proven FlexCel (www.tmssoftware.com/flexcel.htm)
technology for natively reading and writing Excel files without requiring
Excel to be installed on the machine. A new sample application 56 is added
that shows this new technology in action.
Also improved in v2.6 is the support for cell controls. Cell controls can be
put in merged cells, will size and hide with cells. For using cell controls,
a new sample application 57 shows how to nest grids in grids with this
technique.
Today, we have also made an enhanced TMS ToolPanels preview available. The
TMS ToolPanels provide an infrastructure to create Visual Studio .NET-like
panels that slide in / out and that can be locked and docked. The new
preview update features improved sliding and docking behaviour as well as
extensive appearance control over the TAdvToolPanelTab. We're working hard
on the final release version that will be included in the TMS Component
Pack. All comments, feedback and wishes for TMS ToolPanels are highly
appreciated.
Kind regards,
TMS software team
Web : www.tmssoftware.com