Re: CopyCat replication suite version 2.00.0

2007-04-02 02:31:22 AM
cppbuilder114
Jonathan, I need some references of current users as I am really keen for
the CopyCat components.... I would like to understand as well the support
for RemoteObjects and kbmMW.
Regards
Mervin

Re:Re: CopyCat replication suite version 2.00.0

Thanks... replied in forums at microtec

Re:Re: CopyCat replication suite version 2.00.0

Hello Mervin,
Mervin Pearce wrote:
Jonathan, I need some references of current users as I am really keen
for the CopyCat components....
I will send you some references by private email.
I would like to understand as well
the support for RemoteObjects and kbmMW.
As I said in the forum, in a nutshell, we intend to support them, we
don't yet, but even a third-party could create the adaptors in a pinch
by looking at the XMLRPC transport and doing the same thing for
RemObjects or kbmMW. More knowledge of the middleware is necessary than
of CopyCat.
--
Best regards,
Jonathan Neve
Interbase, FirebirdSQL and MS SQL Server!
More information : www.microtec.fr/copycat

{smallsort}