Indy mirror does not hold current sources

2006-10-13 05:34:50 PM
cppbuilder64
Hi,
does anybody have a suggestion how to get the latest sources of Indy9
for VCL? As Gambit acknowledged the mirror ftp.fulgan.com still does not
hold the current sources. As the release available for download contains
a serious bug in the IdTCPConnection module maybe others will run into
the same problems like me if downloading the release available.
If the Indy team has problems with infrastructure, I maybe could arrange
to put the sources at one of our ftp servers.
Regards,
Frank.

Re:Indy mirror does not hold current sources

Frank Gruber wrote:
does anybody have a suggestion how to get the latest sources of Indy9
for VCL?
Indy 9.0.50 is included with Turbo C++ Explorer. Which you can get
for free.
The components are not on a palette however.
So you have to create them at runtime and assign the eventhandlers.
To my surprise that was very little work.
Hans.

Hans Galema schrieb:
Frank Gruber wrote:

>does anybody have a suggestion how to get the latest sources of Indy9
>for VCL?

Indy 9.0.50 is included with Turbo C++ Explorer. Which you can get
for free.
The question is which 9.0.50. The verison number did not change for a
long time, but the sources did. So I'm not sure that the sources
included with Explorer reflect the state of the latest development
snapshot. Especially Remy did a lot of useful changes and bugfixes so I
want to be sure not to miss them.
However maybe worth a try.
Regards,
Frank.