Reading DXF drawing files

2004-10-15 10:33:12 AM
cppbuilder80
Hi,
I need to read and write drawing files in the DXF format. Is there a
component or alternatively a third party component available to do
this? I don't want a complete software program like AutoCad but
rather either a component or maybe a DLL which I can hook into my
database program from where I can save the drawing file names for
viewing, updating, saving and plotting.
Thanks in advance
Andre Hayward

Re:Reading DXF drawing files

try TCAD, it is support R12 !
and full function to edit,rotate,drag.....
--
best reguards.
hongbin.fei
--------------------------------------
Crystal Component - TCAD
www.codeidea.com
Developer Forum
bbs.codeidea.com
--------------------------------------
Crystal Component
Room 307#,TiaoXi Road Commerce Building
HuZhou, ZheJiang 313000
China
Phone: +86 572 2607144
Mobile: +86 (0) 13335721372
Email : XXXX@XXXXX.COM
"Andre Hayward" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
??????: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

I need to read and write drawing files in the DXF format. Is there a
component or alternatively a third party component available to do
this? I don't want a complete software program like AutoCad but
rather either a component or maybe a DLL which I can hook into my
database program from where I can save the drawing file names for
viewing, updating, saving and plotting.

Thanks in advance

Andre Hayward

Re:Reading DXF drawing files

Try these guys:
www.cadsofttools.com/
- Dennis
"Andre Hayward" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I need to read and write drawing files in the DXF format. Is there a
component or alternatively a third party component available to do
this? I don't want a complete software program like AutoCad but
rather either a component or maybe a DLL which I can hook into my
database program from where I can save the drawing file names for
viewing, updating, saving and plotting.

Thanks in advance

Andre Hayward

{smallsort}