Recording a Stream from an IP camera?

2006-07-31 09:54:53 PM
cppbuilder22
I am trying to record a stream from an IP Camera. I am able to view the camera live, but I want to record what is going on. I am able to take individual jpeg's one at a time at different frame rates and save them.
What I would like to do is save each jpeg to an AVI, or MPEG file(if possible), as they arrive. Any suggestions on the best way for me to do this?
Thanks,
Gary

Re:Recording a Stream from an IP camera?

I don't know a lot about the subject but i have used some third-party VCl's
before with good results.
Perhaps you could have a look at:
www.delphicity.com/vidgrab/
www.mitov.com/html/videolab_manuals.html