256 Bitmap Transparency on BCB4

2003-11-02 04:12:07 PM
cppbuilder25
Heya Fellas,
I've spent the entire yesterday trying to find out why my bitmaps transperancy is all messed up - anyways I found out that the TImage on BCB4 has transparency only when using 16 colors bitmaps - I was wondering if there is an option to make that work on 256 colors bitmap too or I'll have to buy BCB5 or BCB6 (I'm kinda poor so please gimme positive answer LOL!)
- Ben

Re:256 Bitmap Transparency on BCB4

"Dragons Master" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Please wrap your lines when posting. Your editor may visually
wrap them but you need to enter a hard-return at the end of
each line.
I've spent the entire yesterday trying to find out why my
bitmaps transperancy is all messed up [...]
You might be able to to fix your problem by directly setting
the transparent color using the TImage's Picture->Bitmap->TransparentColor
property.
~ JD