[question about ActiveX Control]

2005-07-19 08:27:34 PM
cppbuilder92
Hi all,
I made an Active X control based on VCL Component but I have problems
with enumeration types because at design time,
I can see properties (a long value, not the identifier of the enum
type) and I can't modify the values of the enumeration type over object
inspector.
Let me explain what I have done:
I have made a VCL component, there are some properties which use an
enumeration type defined in the component.
When I make the Active X Control (VCL Component's properties are
inherited by Active X Control), in the type library editor,
I can see the following message: /*Warning: unable to validate structure
name: */ that appears in the properties which use the enumeration type
defined in the VCL Component.
I think that is the reason why I can't see the enumeration type well in
the object inspector. Any idea about how to solve this?
On the other hand, how can I change the Icon of the Active X Control?
Thanks in advance,
Jordi Ventura