EComponentError: A component named X already exists

2007-09-14 10:40:38 PM
cppbuilder78
I use crystal report view in a piece of code like the following:
RunReport()
{
TfrmReportViewer *viewer = new TfrmReportViewer(this);
..
..
}
Then I call RunReport() from a COM Object interface function.
When this function is called mulitple times from a VBA client
application, I got
EComponentError: A component named X already exists
I have no clue what is wrong here. Can anyone help please?

Re:EComponentError: A component named X already exists

I use crystal report viewer in a piece of code like the following:
RunReport()
{