The active component Cann't be loaded from IE

2006-09-06 03:59:59 PM
cppbuilder41
Hi, All,
I write a OCX for web browser use, It work fine at my
computer.(192.168.16.101 IIS & IE both on my PC)
When I try use it at another computer, It don't work.
But I set 192.168.16.101 into trusted zone(IE->network option->Security), It
work fine again.
Please help to solve this problem, Thanks!
--
best regards,
Alan

Re:The active component Cann't be loaded from IE

"逸凡電腦" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I write a OCX for web browser use, It work fine at my
computer.(192.168.16.101 IIS & IE both on my PC)
When I try use it at another computer, It don't work.
But I set 192.168.16.101 into trusted zone(IE->network option->Security), It
work fine again.

Please help to solve this problem, Thanks!
That sounds like you've already solved the problem.
Or do you want help to break the IE security model?
Alan Bellingham
--
ACCU Conference: 11-14 April 2007 - Paramount Oxford Hotel

{smallsort}

Re:The active component Cann't be loaded from IE

Hi,
My OCX work normally base on it be set into trusted zone.
Is it not a problem??
Alan
"Alan Bellingham" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
???????: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...