PLS HELP!!! About ActiveForm and OnResize (again,,,)

I've an ActiveForm that's needs to resize its components depending on his clientside.
So i've re-declared the OnResize event in the published section (as someone tells me in a previous post).
The form cant be smaller that some dimensions, so in the create event i calculate the costrains for the form.
The problem is when i use the compiled OCX: if you drag the "handles" to resize the OCX smaller than the limits, you can see the form at it right dimensions, but the rectangle with the "handles" stay when you leave it, so it is inside and under the form. The Width and Height properties reflect this fact, giving you the "smallest" size, not the ActiveForm size.
What is happen? And what can i do?