QuickRep custom size problem with W2000 or WXP

2005-12-27 10:00:54 AM
cppbuilder66
Hi all, Could you help me with some tip to solve this
QuickReport 3.0 printing problem?
I have an application that works well over W98, it prints
tickets with a custom size of 3.5" x 5.5" using a continuos form on a matrix printer (Epson LX-300+ or Okidata ML320
Turbo), but when I use W2000 or WXP the printer don't stop at
the end of the custom paper but make paper advance as an A4
form. I'm configured this custom size in the printer server
option of the W2000 and WXP operating system, and tested with
success using Word.
Thank you,
Patricio

Re:QuickRep custom size problem with W2000 or WXP

Hi all, Could you help me with some tip to solve this
QuickReport 3.0 printing problem?
I have an application that works well over W98, it prints
tickets with a custom size of 3.5" x 5.5" using a continuous paper on a matrix printer (Epson LX-300+ or Okidata ML320