Excption handling in DLL in C++builder 6

2006-04-19 06:41:39 PM
cppbuilder76
Hi, I have a dll built in C++Builder 6.0. Inside the DLL I throw some
exceptions and catch them in the calling functions (all contained in
the DLL). But it seems as though the calling function failes to catch
the exceptions I throw.
The code I wrote works when not compiled in a DLL, but directly into
the application. I load the dll dynamically though loadlibrary.
Any help on this?
Ilan

Re:Excption handling in DLL in C++builder 6

I fixed my own problem. It seems as though I didn't tick the 'Use VCL'
checkbox when I first created the DLL.