A Tab Question

2003-10-21 11:46:10 PM
cppbuilder112
I'm attempting to work with 'tabs'. When I set the TabsPerRow to 3,
additional tabs are not stacked, the software adds scroll arrows at the
top right hand side of the tabs. Is there a way to force the stack?
I'm using B5 with Service Pack 3.
Thanks
AW

Re:A Tab Question

"Arlie Winters" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm attempting to work with 'tabs'. When I set the TabsPerRow
to 3, additional tabs are not stacked
<snip>
If you read the documetnation for TabsPerRow, you will see this comment:
"TabsPerRow is obsolete and retained only for backwards compatibility."
Why are you using such an old-looking component, anyway? Nowadays, the
preferred component to use is either TPageControl or TTabControl.
Gambit

Re:A Tab Question

I over looked that piece of text at the top....thanks.
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I'm attempting to work with 'tabs'. When I set the TabsPerRow
>to 3, additional tabs are not stacked
<snip>

If you read the documetnation for TabsPerRow, you will see this comment:

"TabsPerRow is obsolete and retained only for backwards compatibility."

Why are you using such an old-looking component, anyway? Nowadays, the
preferred component to use is either TPageControl or TTabControl.

Gambit

{smallsort}