Where can i find an explenation for each group?

2004-06-15 02:28:29 PM
cppbuilder16
Where can i find an explenation for what is the subject at each
one of borland's newsgroups? there are so many groups and lot of
times i find it very confusing.
Ramy

Re:Where can i find an explenation for each group?

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Where can i find an explenation for what is the subject at each
one of borland's newsgroups? there are so many groups and lot of
times i find it very confusing.
info.borland.com/newsgroups/
Follow the links in the bottom part of the page.
--
Daniel

Re:Where can i find an explenation for each group?

Sorry i did not find it, can you give me direct link to the page?
Follow the links in the bottom part of the page.

Daniel

{smallsort}

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Sorry i did not find it, can you give me direct link to the page?
First you have to click on the product (e.g. cppbuilder) in the page I give
you and then its list appears. For C++ Builder it is:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/cppbnewsdesc.html
AFAIK there's no such thing as a "global" page describing all the newsgroups
regardless of the product.
--
Daniel

Re:Where can i find an explenation for each group?

When i click on one of the newsgroups on this page i don't get
any description about the group, what's happen is that my
Outlook application is open and try to install this newsgroup
into the outlook (and the operation failed).
What i was looking for is an internet page which contains a
short explenation for each one of the Builder C++ groups.
Ramy

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
When i click on one of the newsgroups on this page i don't get
any description about the group,
*Don't* click on anything! Just read the page :)
--
Daniel

Re:Where can i find an explenation for each group?

Sorry :-D
I think that i was pressing the wrong link somehow becouse i
see this page for the first time now, thanks for your help!
:-)