Re: Thanks !! :-)

2003-07-02 12:30:32 PM
cppbuilder98
Sorry instead of Reply group, i clicked on New Post
this thanks was for
"Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Re: Classes and Objects from
DLL
-Dumboo :-)

Re:Re: Thanks !! :-)

Dumboo wrote:
Sorry instead of Reply group, i clicked on New Post
Do you know that most newsreaders give the possibility to
cancel/remove a posted message ? (only messages posted by yourself).
You could still try and then post in the right thread.
Hans.

Re:Re: Thanks !! :-)

I m using Outlook Express, is it possible, i tried to figure it out...:-(
but was unable to.....u know how to ???
by the way u use which newsreader ???
"Hans Galema" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Dumboo wrote:
>Sorry instead of Reply group, i clicked on New Post

Do you know that most newsreaders give the possibility to
cancel/remove a posted message ? (only messages posted by yourself).
You could still try and then post in the right thread.

Hans.

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Thanks !! :-)

Dumboo wrote:
I m using Outlook Express, is it possible, i tried to figure it out...:-(
but was unable to.....u know how to ???
No.
by the way u use which newsreader ???
Try to view the full source of this post and you will see.
This is possible with OE I think.
Or try to view the full headers. It's the User-agent.
But it's Mozilla.
Hans.

Re:Re: Thanks !! :-)

"Dumboo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
I m using Outlook Express, is it possible, i tried to figure it out...:-(
but was unable to.....u know how to ???
There is a generic way that should work with every news client: post a
message to the group whose subject reads like this:
cmsg cancel <Message-ID>
, where <Message-ID>is the Message-ID header (including the <>!) of the post
to be canceled. E.g. if you posted a message with the subject
cmsg cancel < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
to this newsgroup, you would cancel the post I am following up to with this
post.
www.uvm.edu/~ashawley/pine/faq/news.html#compose_cancel gives more
information, even if it says to set more headers than I usually do.

Re:Re: Thanks !! :-)

Thanks :-)