BDS2007, How can I find what maintainence level of help files are.

2008-07-17 10:00:07 PM
cppbuilder3
How can I find what the latest version of the help files are?
Larry Griffiths.

Re:BDS2007, How can I find what maintainence level of help files are.

In article <487f5074$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Larry Griffiths" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How can I find what the latest version of the help files are?
The one highest on the list here:
<cc.codegear.com/reg/cppbuilder>
At the moment, it is the May/June 08 Help Update 4 available here:
<cc.codegear.com/item/25688>
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:BDS2007, How can I find what maintainence level of help files are.

Grr... I hate when I dont qualify questions enough. LOL
What I meant, David, is when I have help open is there a way to see what
version I am currently running.
Larry Griffiths
"David Dean [CodeGear]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article <487f5074$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Larry Griffiths" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>How can I find what the latest version of the help files are?

The one highest on the list here:

<cc.codegear.com/reg/cppbuilder>

At the moment, it is the May/June 08 Help Update 4 available here:

<cc.codegear.com/item/25688>
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

{smallsort}

Re:BDS2007, How can I find what maintainence level of help files are.

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Larry Griffiths" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
What I meant, David, is when I have help open is there a way to see what
version I am currently running.
Good question. I'll ask the doc team on Monday.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:BDS2007, How can I find what maintainence level of help files are.

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Larry Griffiths" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
What I meant, David, is when I have help open is there a way to see what
version I am currently running.
The docs themselves do not contain any versioning information,
however, there should be a mention in the IDE's about box that says
which help update is installed.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:BDS2007, How can I find what maintainence level of help files are.

I see the information about the Help update level in the IDE about box,
David.
Thanks for the feedback.