Package containing OP source

2003-12-21 12:35:02 AM
cppbuilder74
I downloaded a package which conatains an OP .pas file. When I try to build
the package, the IDE tells me it can't find the .dcu file for the source
file it is trying to compile. I thought the .dcu file was OP's version of
the .obj file, and that this is what is produced when the source file gets
compiled. Do I need the .dcu file for the .pas file it is trying to compile
? I evidently can't Make or Build without it.

Re:Package containing OP source

Edward Diener wrote:
I downloaded a package which conatains an OP .pas file. When I try to
build the package, the IDE tells me it can't find the .dcu file for
the source file it is trying to compile. I thought the .dcu file was
OP's version of the .obj file, and that this is what is produced when
the source file gets compiled. Do I need the .dcu file for the .pas
file it is trying to compile ? I evidently can't Make or Build
without it.
Please ignore. The .pas file, in the project file which came with the
package, was specified in the wrong directory. The IDE should just say that
the .pas file doesn't exist.