The exception unknown software exception

2003-10-21 11:57:45 PM
cppbuilder36
Hi!
I have been using the executable file built from c++ builder 5 for
quite some time. The application was working fine till now.
But now when i launch the executable file (sensor.exe) I get the following
error "The exception unknown software exception (OxOeedfade)
occurred in the application at location Ox77e8f142". and i cannot run the
application anymore. I do not know what went wrong.
Previously i can run the application when i launch the senor.exe file, but
now I cannot.
Hoping to hear few comments and suggestions,
Thank you in advance
Regards,
siraj