bpi file / make all - question

2005-06-08 08:57:47 PM
cppbuilder20
I have my BCB6 projects on an external drive that I use on two computers.
The problem is that when I move from one computer to the next and do a "make
all projects" this amount to a "build all". I thought the reason was the
.bpi and .lib files which originally were placed in $(BCB)\Lib, so I changed
this to directory on the external drive that is identical on the two
machines. Since bpi/lib output can't use relative paths or user-defined
environment variables, I had to use subst to make a Z: - drive. This still
is not enough to "fool" Builder to perform a fast make. Is there a way to do
this? I also include Boost and some third party components.
Morten Espeland