linker access violated in IDE command line make works fine. CB6 pro

2005-03-22 12:56:43 AM
cppbuilder42
With the 7/04 updated linker in builder 6 with the 4th update working with a
very large project; I get incrimental link fails (same as with make utility)
and then access violation when performing full link (but the make utility
finishes without access violation). I have exported the project to make
file so the two setting should be the same. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Michael Kadie
<First used turbo pascal 1.0 for CPM>

Re:linker access violated in IDE command line make works fine. CB6 pro

It sounds like a bug I get from time to time on some of my larger projects.
I simply have to shut down BCB whenever I get it and start BCB again, then
finish building, it works every time....but is a nuisance.