Would you tell me how the C++builder don't always show the CPU when I am debuging?

2005-08-24 06:52:14 PM
cppbuilder72
Dear All,
Would you tell me how the C++builder don't always show the CPU when I am
debuging?
I am write n-tier, I don't know why when I have add a new function ,the
program always show the CPU, but there is no error for my problem.
Emmanuel Li
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Would you tell me how the C++builder don't always show the CPU when I am debuging?

I found that it is stop in
>>77F9193D C3 ret
77F9193E 8BFF mov edi,edi
in the CPU.
What is the meaning ?? it make all the program cannot debug.
How can I solve it?
"Emmanuel Li" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >дʼ
Dear All,