TFrame derived class question. IDE having problems loading derived class in editor?

I have a class that I designed as a TFrame descendant in the IDE. I
then decided to muck with the code and add another base class between
TFrame and my specific instance, which I'm calling a SnapIn:
TFrame

SnapIn

TMyFrame
I made the change by making the appropriate changes to the header file
for TMyFrame, correctly overriding the constructor and passing that to
the base SnapIn class, which does the same and passes parameters to
TFrame's constructor.
This worked fine in the IDE until I shut down BDS. I started the IDE
and tried to work on the TMyFrame class in the IDE and when I open it, I
get several "Error Reading Form" errors on properties which I didn't
bother overriding in either the SnapIn derived class or the TMyFrame
derived class:
Property ParentShowHint does not exist. Ignore the error and continue?
NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or
property values to be lost. (and a few more)
If I ignore the errors, the class will load, but the message was kinda
scary.