Linker Fatal Error: Out of Memory?

2006-04-21 11:58:50 PM
cppbuilder9
what does this mean? there is no documentation (that I could find) under the help menu. For awhile I was getting this when i added the
following define statement:
#define HPIPE HANDLE
no joke, if I commented that line out it would compile. otherwise,
it would give the linker fatal error message. Now i've rearranged
my code and am getting the error, but commenting that line does
nothing. I have quite a few #define and #include statements, and am
using #ifdef _WIN32 business as well in my pre-processor directives.
Does anyone know why this might be happening? thanks!

Re:Linker Fatal Error: Out of Memory?

Lucky us.
I get these messages a lot.
"[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
[Linker Warning] Unable to perform incremental link - performing full
link..."
So i go from a 4 minute incremental link to a 9 minute "incremental failure
+ full link" elapsed time.
I just get frustrated with it and run in "full link" mode most of the time.
I think it should have a new name... "Exponential linker". :) LOL