Deploying BDE with C++ Builder 2006

2006-07-15 07:50:56 PM
cppbuilder54
I wrote an application using the BDE and now I want to deploy it.
All the documentation says that I should be able to do so using the
InstallShield Express that came with the purchase. However, when I go to
the redistributables page with all the check boxes, there is no checkbox for
the BDE? According to the documentation, there is supposed to be one.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
John

Re:Deploying BDE with C++ Builder 2006

Use inno setup. Wonderful and free. Does whatever you want and VERY easy
to use.