Component palette as BCB 5

2007-02-07 03:04:18 AM
cppbuilder24
It's possible get component palette work as in C++ Builder 5 (on top toolbar) so that I could use all screen width for code?
I used for 4 years C++ Builder and I try this new version as possibly upgrading. I found very useful new options and utils, (even i set VCL Designer without Embedded designer so that forms works "older style") but for the component palette?
PS: please excuse me for the horrible english, but obviously it isn't my mother tongue...

Re:Component palette as BCB 5

In article <45c8d132$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Luca" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
It's possible get component palette work as in C++ Builder 5 (on top toolbar)
so that I could use all screen width for code?
You can dock the palette to the top, as well as change the
orientation of the buttons and turn off the labels. This may or may not
meet your needs.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer