Re: Code Folding - Regions?

2006-11-24 11:48:26 PM
cppbuilder47
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
#pragma region "fred"
#pragma end_region
- Roddy

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

Hi,
i just wonder how to mark regions for Code folding. The Online-Help
online tells for Delphi ({$region} and {$endregion}) and C# ($region and
$endregion). Unfortunately none of this works with c++, neither does
#region. I gotta say, i really get pissed off of C++ - Builder and it's
help (hey man, it costs over EUR 1.000,- !!!).
Thanks for your help
Filipp

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

Roddy Pratt schrieb:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

#pragma region "fred"

#pragma end_region

- Roddy

Thanks!
Filipp

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

Roddy Pratt пише?
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

#pragma region "fred"

#pragma end_region

- Roddy

hi. when in my code exist a folded region, and i try to type text in
source window, region is automatically unfold.
how fix it?
--
Sorry for bad english.
Cheater

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Cheater < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
hi. when in my code exist a folded region, and i try to type text in
source window, region is automatically unfold.
Is this what you are seeing?
<qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

David Dean [CodeGear] пише?
wrote:

>hi. when in my code exist a folded region, and i try to type text in
>source window, region is automatically unfold.

Is this what you are seeing?

<qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>

Yes, it is. Thanks.
As I have understood, this bug will be fixed in next update? or this bug
report need to more votes?
--

wrote:
As I have understood, this bug will be fixed in next update? or this bug
report need to more votes?
It has been recommended as "Must fix"
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

David Dean [CodeGear] пише?
wrote:

>As I have understood, this bug will be fixed in next update? or this bug
>report need to more votes?

It has been recommended as "Must fix"

Thanks, David.
--
Regards.
- Cheater

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

wrote:

>As I have understood, this bug will be fixed in next update? or this bug
>report need to more votes?

It has been recommended as "Must fix"

David,
This raises a lot of questions. Recommended by whom? Recommended to
whom? "Must fix" by when?
Is there a list of which other bugs are in a similar state?
Dennis Cote

Re:Re: Code Folding - Regions?

In article <EOOoh.120898$rv4.16108@edtnps90>,
Dennis Cote < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
This raises a lot of questions. Recommended by whom? Recommended to
whom? "Must fix" by when?
The Recommend field in RAID is generally filled out by the QA tester
assigned to the area where the bug is categorized. This is used by R&D
to prioritize which bugs to work on fixing. In the past, Borland did
defer some "Must fix" bugs beyond a release, but I am very confident
that CodeGear will not be doing this.
Is there a list of which other bugs are in a similar state?
No public list, sorry.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer