TPrint & Pen->Style Problem

2006-12-04 08:15:59 AM
cppbuilder14
When I use ...Canvas->Pen->Style with an image canvas everything works as
expected.
However when I try to do similar things with ... Canvas->Pen->Style on a
Printer canvas it doesn't seem as predictable.
The following code with the Printer canvas yields:
pCanvas->Pen->Style = psDash; // sets style to dash
pCanvas->MoveTo(0,0);
pCanvas->LineTo(2000,2000); // this is ok
pCanvas->Pen->Width = 5;
pCanvas->Pen->Style = psSolid; // Doesn't have any effect - All lines,
even those thicker than 1 pixel are dashed
pCanvas->MoveTo(0,100);
pCanvas->LineTo(2000,2100); // This line and all those following are
dashed.
I am using BCB 6 - Standard Edition.
How can I predictably change pen styles on a printer canvas?
Thanks,
Roger