DXF read/write source in BCB

Is there any DXF read/write source code in BCB around?

Thanks...

Re:DXF read/write source in BCB

no source but good free library at http://www.opendwg.org

Albert Goodwill <albertgoodw...@geocities.com> a crit dans le message :
7tnhon$7...@forums.borland.com...

> Is there any DXF read/write source code in BCB around?

> Thanks...

Re:DXF read/write source in BCB

Havent found one yet, but on my OpenSource Page, there is a link to a .dxf
file explaination and a small qbasic programm that parses a .dxf file. I
planned to somewhen build a c++ version of the parser. If you do so, then
you may want to install it in the "bottom of mail" mentioned open-source
project!

Regards...

--
Frank Markus Schanzenb?cher
Programmer & Designer 4

Check: http://signpro.iscool.net   for a Win32/CBuilder !Open Source!
Project

Albert Goodwill schrieb in Nachricht <7tnhon$7...@forums.borland.com>...

>Is there any DXF read/write source code in BCB around?

>Thanks...

Re:DXF read/write source in BCB

There's a Delphi component at http://www.besse.de/delphi/delphi2m.htm called
dxf_3_0.zip.

Steve

Albert Goodwill <albertgoodw...@geocities.com> wrote in message

> Is there any DXF read/write source code in BCB around?

> Thanks...

Other Threads