Codebase library and BDS2006 problem resolved

2007-05-19 12:36:39 AM
cppbuilder87
Because I made so much noise and everybody was so helpful, I wanted to
let you know I finally have Codebase (Sequiter) working in my BDS2006
environment.
The library _did_ have to be rebuilt in BDS2006 (I don't remember which
of you suggested that, but you were spot on).
The best way to rebuild it is NOT to use the batch file that runs the
command line compiler, but to use a copy of the *.bpr files in the
..\codebase\build\BorB5 directory. Open it with BDS2006 and let it
upgrade to version 10.
You will probably need to fix the path on the pre-compiled headers page
to point to $(BDS)\lib\vcl100.csm.
Thank you all for your help. I so appreciate it, and I learned a lot.
Kathleen

Re:Codebase library and BDS2006 problem resolved

Kathleen < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Because I made so much noise and everybody was so helpful, I wanted to
let you know I finally have Codebase (Sequiter) working in my BDS2006
environment.
Glad you solved it.
BR
Antonio

Re:Codebase library and BDS2006 problem resolved

In article <464dd62d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Kathleen < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
You will probably need to fix the path on the pre-compiled headers page
to point to $(BDS)\lib\vcl100.csm.
That's a bad idea... Each projects should ideally use their own PCH
file.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer