How do I keep a popup menu open?

2007-04-20 02:55:45 AM
cppbuilder25
I have an application that creates a popup menu based on what is
currently selected. In some instances, I'd like to keep the popup
menu open after the user has selected a particular item from the
menu. Any ideas how to accomplish this?
TIA,
Brian

Re:How do I keep a popup menu open?

"Brian" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In some instances, I'd like to keep the popup menu open
after the user has selected a particular item from the menu.
Menus don't work that way. There is no way to tell a menu to stay
open. You will have to create a popup form instead that resembles a
menu, and then simply close the form when you are ready to.
Gambit