How can i Change color on Page Control Tabs ?

2007-01-04 05:21:46 PM
cppbuilder35
Hi
When I use Page Control tabs I can not change the color on the tabs.
If I change the color of the main form to green the Tabs are still gray
and there is no property for the color.
Is there a work around ??
Christian..

Re:How can i Change color on Page Control Tabs ?

Christian.. napisaƂ(a):
Hi

When I use Page Control tabs I can not change the color on the tabs.
If I change the color of the main form to green the Tabs are still gray
and there is no property for the color.
Is there a work around ??

Christian..
You can put panel on each Tab and change color or u can create your own
component after TPanel and add colors to it. Alos try to create bitmap
with shape of Tab and paint it on Tab.

"Christian.." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

When I use Page Control tabs I can not change the color on
the tabs.
Use the TPageControl's OnDrawTab event to custom draw the tab
with the desired color. Search the archives for one of the many
examples:
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
~ JD

{smallsort}